Note to New Members ×

Anyone ridden a rockered Prior MFR yet?

astrokel

Been debating withmyself about a few boards for a new freeride deck. Have a 160 Incline at the moment that's getting on in years. Looking at a 172 Tanker, Swoard Dual 158 or the Prior MFR 158. Have seen reviews on the Tanker and the Swoard but nothing here about the hybrid rockered Prior MFR. Is it just too new? Thanks!

How was the Incline in powder? Did you ride with softies or plates? Sorry for the off topic, but was wondering since I am getting a Incline 164 this week. Debating on how to set it up. Will probably try both soft and hard boots at some point. But was interested in riding it on a back country cat tour in a couple of weeks.

Incline is OK for powder but not the best tool for the job, it was great as long as you had contact with the pack below but more than 6" or so I ride my 168 4807. I ride almost exclusively with Catek OS1's and 224's with yellow BTS (light guy 145 lbs, 5'-6").

• 5 months later...