Note to New Members ×

Nastar Last weekend for qualifying!

biggerwrangler

This is indeed the last weekend to qualify. I plan on setting snowboard gates at Okemo Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There is a fly in the ointment. I'm banned from racing after being diagnosed with torn meniscus, partially torn ACL, and a small fracture in my left knee. As a result we don't have a certified pacesetter for Friday for our clinic. I believe we'll have a pacesetter for Saturday and definitely for Sunday. I'm still working on a Friday pacesetter but at this point it will be unlimited non-NASTAR timed runs between 10 - 2 for $10 with video (big screen!) review later.

Come join us!

Questions? Contact me at racing (at) mtlski.com

Pat Moore

god gawd! Your as worse then the wife!

Part of me says take so motrin and man up or get your b@lls out of your wifes purse, the other part of me is passed out on the floor. Feel better man, one of these days I am going to have to take a trip out there just to play with ya all you make is sound Fun!

kinda of skateboard through a alleyway full of glass kind of fun,

but still fun

feel better man need a address I will send you a bottle of reflex "vitmains" free on the house!