Note to New Members ×

Ma to Co vacation

griff

I will be coming out the week of 3/14 to ride starting in the Denver area. A few questions I have 4 boards in my quiver and as much as I would love to bring all 4 well easy answer.

tomahawk-180

volkl-163

arbor A frame (soft)

atomic BX (hard boots)-beater board.

My first guess is the 180 and arbor..

Also anything else I sould think of besides a large bottle of advil......

Thanks

I recommend the Tomahawk and the atomic bx. The groomers are in good shape, but the rest of the mountain isn't

+1

Unless you make it to some of the southern colorado ski hills where there has been more snow fall... BB's recommendation is currently right on. Keep an eye on the weather here though... alot can change in a month and we hope it does

Whoa now fellas, his trip is still a month away. Things can change by then.

I say bring the tomahawk and the arbor. Not quite sure what you would do with the bx board out here.

I sure hope the conditions do change and it is likely they will. When I look around the mountain though, we have a ways to go.....until the change the T-hawk and the Atomic would be the choice

Griff,

Where do you plan on riding?

+1 for Blue Bird's board recommendation. If conditions do change, and I really hope they do and soon, we will let you know.

Keep posting and checking here for more info. Hopefully we can get some folks for you to ride with. Lovey usually has many of the LCI out on Sundays, Summit Co. has seen a bunch of action during the week as well as some action at Winter Park.

Ink

My daughter's at DU so I will be coming out to ski with her. I think Abasin, Brek, Keystone are some of the closer area's. Also plan maybe to take a road trip and hit who ever has the best snow. I know 4 weeks you can get a dump at anytime which I am hoping like the rest of you guys and it happens and often.