Note to New Members ×

Paging Kipstar

Dan

Bomber e-mail seems to be down, so I'm trying to get in touch with Kipstar this way. Kipstar, if you see this (or if someone knows his e-mail), could you please get in touch with me at [deleted] ?

I'm going to be in Bangkok during some of the Winter Olympics, and I'm wondering if there's a Canadian bar (?) or some other place there that's likely to be televising them. We'll be traveling in Thailand, and over to Siem Reap, so watching the Olympics on TV isn't going to be the priority for our trip, but if we happen to be free when the downhill or PGS is being broadcast, it would be great to be able to take it in.

Thanks in advance for any info!

yo yo yo

Hey Dan

Would love to hang out with a Canuck and talk aboooot winter sport. Aye.

Not sure there is a Canadian bar, not sure anywhere outside of Canada there is such a thing as a Canadian bar, but I'm fully up for some labatts and watching the kesslers kick butt ;-)

I'll email you too.

I would call the Canadian Embassy and ask where they are going to be watching the games.

Thanks Skategoat, good idea! I shot them an e-mail.

Wish I could join you guys.

But on the bright side, you get to take advantage of CBC's great coverage of the Games! ;-)