Note to New Members ×

Burton Coil 165 $50

Carve99

The shipping would be from Calgary. I am in fernie for the weekend, i can check on monday for shipping. You could take your board to the post office and get a quote from Calgary to TO? In Canada should be less.

The coil is shorter and wider than your board. You can use much lower angles so learning should be a bit easier. It is also softer so better as an all mountain. I used it everywhere and it worked well even in powder here in Fernie.

How is the flex on this? I'm 180-190 lbs and think this might be nice for use when I would otherwise use my soft-boot setup: crowded runs and patchy conditions. My Never Summer Premier F1 168 is a bit too flexible for my taste and weight. Any idea how this compares? Torsional flex and nose flex especially.

I would say it is softer than my Volkl RT in the nose and overall but not near as soft as my Burton Custom, if that helps. It is stiff enough to carve with hardboots but you can take it off the groom, ride some powder, bumps etc and it is fine. THe waist is about 22 I think, look at the photo and it should be printed on the board. Not a soft boot board, too narrow I think.