Note to New Members ×

Video from June Mtn over New Years

Loc

Saturday was more crowded than usual and my head was on a swivel (still no lift lines). Sunday cleared up and was practically empty. Here's a video of my friends and me on Gunsmoke and Deer Bowl :AR15firin

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8556090&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8556090&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

It's a mix of Saturday and Sunday footage. Saturday was the most crowded I've ever seen at June Mtn. Even then I didn't have to wait more than a minute in the busiest lift line in the middle of the mountain where the herd gathers. It was empty on Sunday and I must've shared the mountain with 20 other people :lol:

Gunsmoke, the infamous carving run

4245168586_e6622cefde.jpg

First Ups on Saturday. Total vanity run down a green :eplus2:

4245167992_064365613d.jpg

A very tight crop. The original would show how empty the run really is

4243111705_3b9e28f2b3.jpg

Another tight crop. I almost never worry about people behind me on Gunsmoke

4244374375_ac9ef74861.jpg

June SUX :biggthump