Note to New Members ×

PRIOR WCRMetal - 187

CarvingScooby

Carvers,

It's been awhile she's sitting on the rack for a wall ornament (board on the right).

Don't want to let it go but just got my newer metal and don't want it to sit too long on the rack. It's better for someone to enjoy. Never seen the snow since switch hand. Cool graphic done by the previous owner. I'm not pro taking pixs, hard to show the full graphic. I'll part with if anyone want's to give a new home for "SOLD"

Cheers

Roy

post-6136-141842295674_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842295676_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842295677_thumb.jpg

Are you the first owner? What is the year of this board .What is the difference with a metal board than a standart board ? How many ride this board have ?Did she have life left inside of it?

Thank you!

Did you no how much it cost for shipping to the Quebec Montreal?

As I mentioned in my thread, I took over from a fellow BOL member and never use since. Lots left on it's camber = 16mm

It's a 2008 model.

Shipping: sent me your postal code, email (see my thread)

There are lots of review about metal you can do search on this forum, here's one of them:

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9747&highlight=metal+glass

Cheers

Roy

post-6136-141842296095_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys,

I've seen this board in person, it's a work of art! I would have bought it just as a wall decoration if I had money, right now!

Otherwise, it is in pretty mint condition. It would make perfect big freecarver for someone. I've ridden metal Priors of this and later generation in 173, 177, 183 and various waist widths - they rock! Turn shape is nice and rounder then, say, Kessler. Very predictable and confidence inspiring rides.

Someone grab this!