Note to New Members ×

Wisconsin Bound

Guest shrederjen

Guest shrederjen

I will be visiting in Wisconsin for the next week or so. Will be teaching little girls in Wilmot on Saturday and Sunday. Would love to get a day in with the big kids perhaps one day during the week. Let me know if anyone is out and about! I will be on my PB2 (Pure Boarding Two). :)

Guest shrederjen

Christmas Day will not work, but Christmas Eve might!! I will be at Wilmot tomorrow and Sunday with two very young ladies, as long as I get on this flight tonight!! Al, I think I still have your number somewhere! Who says you can't have fun on 2 or 300 vert!

Sorry we missed Christmas Eve, but the weather dictated that we stay home that day....

I'm coaching one of the local high school teams and plan to be at the USASA races to help out but wasn't really thinking of racing since I know I won't be able to make nationals this year, but if a bunch of you guys from MN showed up I could be talked into it just because it would be fun. They always run NASTAR after the USASA events too so we'd still have a fun way to compete. The only reason I'd not be there is if my son had an away ski race that day...I'll have to check into that.

You guys figure out when the MN expression session is this year? going to try and make it again.