Note to New Members ×

Narrowed My Board Search Down to These... Any Input is Appreciated!!

VickVinager

Hey Vick,

I live in Madison and ride Tyrol. I coach the high school racers, and also have an adult race league team. If you're looking to get batter at carving, or even cruising look us up at tyrol. there's a pretty big group of harbooters that ride there and they are all happy to help out new guys. Most of us can rock the softboard just as well ( I still love to ride the halfpipe even though it seems to be dying around here) and can help out with that too. I would agree that the HEad board is just fine for what you want to do right now. Drop by and watch us rail some turns on the hard rigs and see if its something you want to learn.

Seriously, you are aware that this site focuses on hardboot carving, right? This:

carving2.jpg

Shame on me, I forgot to credit the rider. :nono: Thanks to our own OldVolvosRule for the rippin' photo displaying both great carving form and the hardboots. :biggthump

Shame on me, I forgot to credit the rider. :nono: Thanks to our own OldVolvosRule for the rippin' photo displaying both great carving form and the hardboots. :biggthump

Dan, I was the rider. The photo was taken by Scott Firestone at WTC 06 or 07. Just want to give credit where it is due

Hey Vick,

I live in Madison and ride Tyrol. I coach the high school racers, and also have an adult race league team. If you're looking to get batter at carving, or even cruising look us up at tyrol. there's a pretty big group of harbooters that ride there and they are all happy to help out new guys. Most of us can rock the softboard just as well ( I still love to ride the halfpipe even though it seems to be dying around here) and can help out with that too. I would agree that the HEad board is just fine for what you want to do right now. Drop by and watch us rail some turns on the hard rigs and see if its something you want to learn.

awesome! sounds good. i'll be coming to tyrol pretty much every tuesday for 12 dollar tuesdays. I wanted to go tomorrow but they're not having the deal tomorrow, damnit!! i'll have to get in touch because im definitely looking to get better.

I recognize the boots and goggles! :biggthump

Loved the boots Aaron.....

This is pretty funny, the first time I saw a picture of Aaron riding was long after JPMCS last year and I recognized the distinct toeside Aaron does.

I remember from the first run I sat and watched him in person I kept having these double takes because it reminded me of watching a skier.

This is pretty funny, the first time I saw a picture of Aaron riding was long after JPMCS last year and I recognized the distinct toeside Aaron does.

I remember from the first run I sat and watched him in person I kept having these double takes because it reminded me of watching a skier.

Maybe thats because he is a skier? :AR15firin