Note to New Members ×

shops in michigan??

sxybst90

is there any alpine snowboard shops in michigan that i can check out??

None that I have found so far. In fact most of them don't know what you are talking about if you go in looking for alpine snowboarding gear. And then again if you bring a board into their shop they all look at it like its some space age technology.

What is it you're looking for that you think you may be able to find in Michigan? I've met the majority of the people who ride alpine gear in the state, maybe I can send you in the right direction if you aren't willing to work off of this web site.

i am kinda newbie to this whole thing so i just wanted to kinda get the visual on what i am getting if you know what i mean.

i mean this website seems to have all the information that i need so i guess i am gonna have to work something out here or if you have any ideas lemme know!

It's a longshot, but see if you can track down the a Volkl Ski Rep... Specifically, one that knows their race skis... Although he don't know the ins and outs of the boards, the rep was able to get two brand new RTs for me in 2004 and 2006... Since I made the initial contact at a "racer night" I was able to get a pretty good discount on the boards as well...

I've seen some oldies in the pawn shops but nothing I'd be willing ride. Your best bet would be BOL.

Joe at Sun N Snow in Cadillac knows about alpine snowboarding. In fact long ago he used to do it (according to him). Though he says nobody does it anymore and you can't buy new equipment, so I guess he can't know that much.

As far as I know there are 3 from BOL that go to Crystal Mtn, with another 1 or 2 not from BOL.