Note to New Members ×

WC coming to Telluride

newcarver

2 races Cool! Ink, if you ever get over in this direction let me know. Would love to ride with you again. Are you guys doing the Monarch session this season?

With the reschedule I'm sure all the top dogs will be in attendance.

No talks yet of a Monarch session. I wouldn't mind going over for a long weekend though.

I don't know if I will get down to T-ride this season. Man, it has been a bunch of years since I was there. USASA nationals there a whole bunch of seasons ago.

Ink

Thought this might be of interest. http://www.telluride.com/events-festivals/snowboard-world-cup.html Got to see some really fast riders practicing GS on Kesslers today. Was pretty cool. Never seen racing at this level before. Can't wait to check it out.

newcarver,

kinda sad that I'm missing it! Would be cool to see some big show.

Anything in January? ;)

see you in 3 weeks on T-ride.

Taos would be fun. Never been there but I think I have 3 days there with my T-ride pass. AMK, Not sure if they are having any other events then? They always have something going on. Last few years was the king of the hill BX. Don't think they are having that this season though. Get ready for some high altitude, increadible terrain. Still waiting on the forcasted blizzard to start. It is a fantastic resort with the best views of anywhere I've riden. Hopefully one of the days you're here will be a powder day.

R., thank you for posting pic's. Looks great. I wish I could come and be aroud all that fun event. Must be awesome to see pros riding.

Well, some how I'm very happy to be able ride the same T-ride soon.

You gonna have to bring this event back to me, so I can see it in my head.

Hope maybe next time.

Thanks again for sharing.

Nice weather all week. Missing todays PGS. Will be out Sat for the BX finals. Course looks tricky. Should be a good race. Lindsey Jacobiellis walked passed me Fri. There have been a lot of riders there for practice. Lots of nice boards around :1luvu: Never seen so many hardbooters. There are only about 4-5 of us locally.

Here are some results. I was a gate keeper for both races. The riding was awesome. I did not get a results sheet and my camera battery was dead at the end of the day (both days) so I could not take a picture of the leader board.

And I'm sorry that I could not remember the women's names.

The women rode awesome in the finals.Tues there was a problem with one of the starting gate timers so they had to qualify as singles. We did not get off the hill till about 5. Today went off with out a hitch

Tue. 15th

Morrison (Canada) 1st

klug 9th

Jasey Jay Anderson 9th (Canada)

Vic. DSQ

Trap did not quallify

Thu. 17th

Jasey 1st

His teammate( name started with an L) 2nd (also made the olympic team)

Sorry that is all I can remember.

A Russian woman won the woman's side

I can't quite figure how to attach images. If someone can walk me through it?

post-1487-14184229504_thumb.jpg