Note to New Members ×

Raichle AF700 TS Mondo 28.5

Al G

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a pair of Raichle AF 700 TS boots for sale.

Size Mondo 28.5, US 10.5, Euro 44.5

These were bought new in early 2005 and have been used for seven days - marriage, kids, now living 1000 miles from the nearest snow has meant no use in the recent years.

I believe they were superceded by the Deeluxe Suzuka, which was a name and colour change in 2005 or 2006, although I prefer the subtle black, silver combination of these.

There are no scratches or evident rubbing and only a small amount of wear on the heels from walking to the lift station.

Lots more pictures available - pm me with an email address.

I am asking $210 for these, but this does include courier shipping by DHL from here in Europe to anywhere in USA. Includes insurance, will take about eight days, but will need to be signed for on delivery.

Payment by Paypal preferred.

See separate ads for F2 Silberpfiel and Burton Raceplates - All barely used.

post-1001-141842292701_thumb.jpg

post-1001-141842292704_thumb.jpg

post-1001-141842292708_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be very interested if I can confirm the size. Is 28.5 the same shell size as 29, just with a thicker liner? My foot measures a little under 30, so 29 is the right size for me. I have AF700s in 30 and there's a bit too much room. But if 28.5 is a 28 shell these won't work.

I'd be very interested if I can confirm the size. Is 28.5 the same shell size as 29, just with a thicker liner? My foot measures a little under 30, so 29 is the right size for me. I have AF700s in 30 and there's a bit too much room. But if 28.5 is a 28 shell these won't work.

Teach,

If you're ever at Blue on a weekend morning track me down (you can usually find me with Chubz). I use the exact same boot in the same size. I'm not selling them, but you could see if they fit you. Just shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

Jesse

I now have an offer of $180 so if anyone wants to up that to $190 and Paypal me over the weekend then I can ship Monday for delivery in US by Friday next week.

Al G

That was quick!! I'm gonna go check out a board tonight which comes with no bindings & boots. If I end up buying it I'll get back to you.