Note to New Members ×

Discounts in CO?

RDY_2_Carve

Hey CO folks my buddy Sean arrived in Breck today (Friday). He's there until next Friday and he's going to be doing multiple resorts over the following few days.

I know there are discounts to be had. He has a rental car so he's good to go for driving. He's already talking about Keystone, Breck, Vail, and ABasiin.

Assuming his body holds up he's "talking" about going six days straight (Sat-Thursday).

So what do you guys suggest for him? He's flexible on where he goes but I think he wants to do a variety of places instead of just one resort. I heard of deals like the Colorado Pass and some others you can buy from some of the Grocery stores? If he paid in the windows he'd be looking at what $400+ for 6 days? He said Vail's prices went up today to $85/day! :eek:

Any help you guys can provide is greatly appreciated. I'll do some searches too on the main forum.

Thanks in advance for any help and feedback!

John

I think most of the grocery store discounts are only offered along the front range, not actually in the mtns. Check Safeway, King Soopers, Kroger websites. Most of the other pass offers happened earlier in the fall. Most places raised their prices recently so he may be outta luck. If he can meet up with locals through here most can get a discount with their season passes. Could be worth trying.

Good luck to your buddy.

Ink

You may want to have your friend check out www.liftopia.com

They can sometimes have decent deals. I get their emails - they had some deals for Loveland this weekend $30 ticket. I believe you actually have to purchase your ticket online the night before, print it out then just redeem at the window.

good luck and happy turns! :)

llr