Note to New Members ×

FS: 2008 Oxygen Proton (Titanal) GS 172

speedtrials

Hi Guys,

I recently bought this board in a group deal with Boris (BlueB) and Roy (CarvingScooby). Its an awesome ride but I just don't see myself getting much time to use it this year so its up for sale. This board is exceptionally clean. It was a demo board and hardly used. I myself have used it only once for a few hours. I would like to get what I paid for it: $270 + shipping of your choice + paypal fees (if that is how you prefer to pay).

I'm located in Vancouver, BC but will also be in Toronto, ON and NW Pennsylvania at christmas time so an in person exchange is also possible in those places if you would like to save on shipping.

Here are the stats:

Overall length 172

tip-waist-tail width 23.7-19.5-23.7

tip rise 3.0

tail rise 0.6

sidecut radius 14.2

insert stance range 41-57

tail taper 2.0

Cheers,

Nick

post-3891-141842292616_thumb.jpg

Nick, pithy your season outlook is not working out...

I must say, I hate to see this board leaving Vancouver. Ah, well, golden opportunity for someone out there...

One last try: Paging Tony the Cousin - chance for your 1st GS board!

Just to barge on Nick's post, we have a 156 and 149 SLs also available - no riders short enough for these, in our local circles. The SLs are 20.5 at the waist. Mint condition. Same price.

Hi Guys,

I recently bought this board in a group deal with Boris (BlueB) and Roy (CarvingScooby). Its an awesome ride but I just don't see myself getting much time to use it this year so its up for sale. This board is exceptionally clean. It was a demo board and hardly used. I myself have used it only once for a few hours. I would like to get what I paid for it: $270 + shipping of your choice + paypal fees (if that is how you prefer to pay).

I'm located in Vancouver, BC but will also be in Toronto, ON and NW Pennsylvania at christmas time so an in person exchange is also possible in those places if you would like to save on shipping.

Here are the stats:

Overall length 172

tip-waist-tail width 23.7-19.5-23.7

tip rise 3.0

tail rise 0.6

sidecut radius 14.2

insert stance range 41-57

tail taper 2.0

Cheers,

Nick

Let me know,

Roy