Note to New Members ×

49 North is opening saturday

gus

Glad to here that but I'll have to wait for Schwietzer to open on black friday.

Too poor to pay to play after buying a slack country pack for hiking Blue & my 1st ever brain bucket. hope we can make some runs together later in the season, let me know if you can make it to schwietzer & we'll hook you up with a cheap day pass.

from the maiden voyage of the Diablo 210.

I'll have to wait until next week too.Wherever is open weekdays is where I'll be this year.That and Silver on Saturdays with the kids.Silver is rarely what I'd call crowded so I'm looking forward to some Saturday ripping sessions if anyone cares to join.

I will be there for that. And maybe Silver, depends on work.

Hey steve can you post a picture of the Diablo 210? Would like to see.

b0ardski how come a brain bucket? I started wearing one after I did the George of the jungle impersonation. Makes the wife less worried.

I am not happy with the one I have. There isn't enough air flow.

I will be there for that. And maybe Silver, depends on work.

Hey steve can you post a picture of the Diablo 210? Would like to see.

b0ardski how come a brain bucket? I started wearing one after I did the George of the jungle impersonation. Makes the wife less worried.

I am not happy with the one I have. There isn't enough air flow.

Had a couple of close calls last year, one with a tree surfin pow, and one with a fellow carver that could have been uglier than it was. I wouldn't have bothered but it met my criteria, minimalist with high profile, ie room for the ponytail & wrap around goggs(I like my perifferial vision), and at $25 the price was right. Doesn't look to have much airflow but if its that hot I'll go without.

wish I could hook up with ya Mark but I'll have to wait for free fri at schweitzer.