Note to New Members ×

So Cal Carvers sound off

slopestar

Hey Wolfman, hopefully you can make it up and join the SoCal Carving Contingent!! I usually bring my board and also my skis with me when I go to Summit. I usually ride the carve stick for a few hours in the morning. Gotta get that fresh groom! Hang out with the rest of the hardbooters who are there that day.

Usually around lunchtime I put the alpine board back in the car and try to do my best carving on skis that I can. I plan on taking some ski runs with King Crimson's dad this year, maybe your wife can join the two plankers for a few runs!

Carvingchef, you live in W.Hollywood? I'm down the street Crescent Heights and Olympic. I try to get up to Summit as often as I can. Add me to the carpool roster. I just got my new (used) Donek delivered yesterday and am itching to get up there as soon as they open.

g-ben i'm near Melrose and La Brea

after talking to a few friends it looks like sunday december 6th is going to be the first semi-official carving session of the season at Snow Summit even if it's a rock-board carving session

we'll start a new thread after the thanksgiving weekend is over so we can see who is going and we'll know better what the snow conditions are

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY

don't forget to give thanks to the snow god

g-ben i'm near Melrose and La Brea

after talking to a few friends it looks like sunday december 6th is going to be the first semi-official carving session of the season at Snow Summit even if it's a rock-board carving session

we'll start a new thread after the thanksgiving weekend is over so we can see who is going and we'll know better what the snow conditions are

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY

don't forget to give thanks to the snow god

I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT TRIP!!!