Note to New Members ×

Original Madd 158 For Sale

Flash

Original Madd 158

This board has only been ridden 5-7 times. It has sat in my basement unused for the last 2 seasons. It is a travesty a board this sick is not being enjoyed by someone.

Aside from a few scratches on the topsheet from bindings, this board is in perfect condition. It has only been tuned by reputable shops.

Looking for at least $425.

Pictures available via email. Serious inquiries only please. Gjuhlin@optonline.net

Why am I selling it? Good question.

Aside from my 2 kids, a stupid work schedule, etc, etc blah blah....I have a Coiler All Mountain and a Donek FreeCarve also sitting in my basement next to the Madd. Although I live on the East Coast, I have been doing about 50% of my riding out West. For whatever reason, seems like the bigger boards make more sense for riding out West.

I have also been riding my softies more - just can't seem to find the time to ride the Madd.

Like I said, I would rather have someone else ride it that have it sit in my basement.

Originally posted by Flash

Why am I selling it? Good question.

Aside from my 2 kids, a stupid work schedule, etc, etc blah blah....I have a Coiler All Mountain and a Donek FreeCarve also sitting in my basement next to the Madd. Although I live on the East Coast, I have been doing about 50% of my riding out West. For whatever reason, seems like the bigger boards make more sense for riding out West.

I have also been riding my softies more - just can't seem to find the time to ride the Madd.

Like I said, I would rather have someone else ride it that have it sit in my basement.

Hmm, as much as I'd love to get my hand on those, but insufficient funds since I have ordered the new version of Madd 158. Had I known you're selling earlier, I prolly would have bought it right on spot.

Originally posted by Flash

Hope you get it before the snow starts falling.

It's allright. I have several other boards as well as pair of skis. only deadline that i have is that ill need it in nov to get ready for SL bashing in Copper in Dec. Keystone's scheduled to open in two weeks, btw.

• 2 weeks later...