Note to New Members ×

Raichle AF600 25.5mp boots

ShortcutToMoncton

Bought new; used for parts of two seasons (2002-2003). My fairly accurate estimate would be 25-30 days of use. I am a mondo 26 with a wide foot, and these were too small to be comfortable. I got a pair of MP26 AF700s the following season and these have sat in various closets since 2003, unused. I just forgot about them.

Non-thermo liners. Usual scuffs, binding marks, etc. that come with normal use, but as you can see they're in great condition for their age. Not that different from the modern Deeluxe boots that I've tried IMO.

Liners are 25.5. Inside shell is 25.5. Outside shell is 279mm. Upper shell is 25-27.5.

Asking $125 including shipping from Halifax, Canada.

Thanks!

post-3463-141842289545_thumb.jpg

post-3463-141842289548_thumb.jpg

post-3463-141842289553_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Reply sent.

As an update on these boots (since I've had a couple people ask): they are not really a "soft hard boot." They were the second-stiffest boot in the Raichle lineup at the time, just below the AF700. This boot was replaced by the DeeLuxe Suzuka, while the AF700 was replaced by the DeeLuxe Indy. As I understand it both those models were then replaced by the current Track 700T.

In terms of stiffness, I've been told these are probably somewhere between the Track 700T and the 325T. I've only tried on the 700T myself so I can't vouch for that, but the 700T was a stiffer (and narrower!) boot so it seems like a reasonable comparison.

Hope that helps,

greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...