Note to New Members ×

Oxygen 01 Bindings?

barryj

OK...this is my monthly post looking for anybody that's been riding as long as me (early 80's..25 years?)and still got some Oxygen 01 bindings parts laying around.

Need a couple front bails to get my rock board back out carving on the slopes...you don't want to know how old the board is either!

.....and yes I'm a cheap mofo!

I suspect that the probability of finding serviceable Oxygen 01 binding parts will be extremely low- the reason that I say that is that my 2 pairs of Oxygen 01 bindings blew up on the front bails in the late 90's and early 00's- probably from plastic oxidization and stress fatigue.

For the record, I am an experienced rider who weighs between 145 and 150 lbs, and who has been snowboarding since 1989.

My suggestion would be to buy a bindings built by Snowpro or F2 if you want a similar feel to your Oxygens.

YMMV.

Geo

OK...this is my monthly post looking for anybody that's been riding as long as me (early 80's..25 years?)and still got some Oxygen 01 bindings parts laying around.

Need a couple front bails to get my rock board back out carving on the slopes...you don't want to know how old the board is either!

.....and yes I'm a cheap mofo!

You have pix to share? Shoot me at carvingchanel(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Roy

Well,

Scooby, I doubt anyone would want to see my ratty old boards, but I'm still running Sims....Sims Descender 159, Simns Dayrona 158 and the super fast Candy Apple Red Sims Daytona 163 and all on plates and they still chew up the crud and groomers we have up here in Northern NH

See ya on the slopes, I'm the old fat guy that just passed ya!