Note to New Members ×

Carving Masters 20X - it gets bigger and bigger

McFussel

Since I/we will be in Europe as of beginning of March (and staying for quite a while), I will make sure not to miss this super event (again)!

Looking forward seeing ya all in May (or probably even sooner).

Cheers!

Ray

You will be there? That's good news - I'm happy to meet you and for sure we will have some sweet rides together.

:D

I'm there the weeks before also!

:cool:

It is really time that winter starts - we all are hot for some nice lines in snow!

Thanks - it represents the spirit of this event.

We hope for more than 300 people (which we had last time)!! So it is going to be biiiiig!

There will be all major Carving Brands - VIRUS, OXESS, Goltes, POGO, PUREBOARDING...aaaaand many more!

We will offer again our fun-contest, training sessions, free-carving rides, the legendary evening event, tombola....and....and....and.....

:1luvu:

So join! It's gonna be a blast!

Pokkis, I wake up every morning at 6.00 AM...... regardless when I go to bed... so I'll be on the first lift in Sölden Friday morning, you can count on me.... :lol:

But that does not change the fact: Thursday night IS the celebration of the 09/10 season for us, and we are glad to see other fellow hardbooters / softbooters / skiers there. :biggthump

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Carvers,

the registration for Carving-Masters 20X is now possible!

It is going to be the largest event ever - 17 manufacturer will be in place for unlimited testing of carving material. We will provide training and photo sessions, a large party evening, a style contest for free-carving, early bird run on rettenbach glacier....and and and and.....

So do not hesitate to join this big happening!

attachment.php?attachmentid=3923

www.carving-masters.de

• 2 months later...