Note to New Members ×

Apex Snowboards?

Istvan

Just watched the first PSL run this season in Landgraaf and saw a new brand (at least new to me) called Apex ridden by quite a few riders. icon_eek.gif

Their website (http://www.apex-snowboards.com/) is only half-ready, no info on the team, but full of typos. They are located in Austria, but other than that I could not figure out who they are. huh.gif

They have 2 freestyle, 2 sbx and 2 alpine (SL + GS) models and a quite simple flex-plate.

Does anyone of you know the company?

Kindest

They have been around for a while. They were one of the first companines that I saw make the switch to titinal construction after Kessler.

The laides on their boards have been doing very well on the world cup for the past few season, but so far none of the guy has had much sucess in alpine on them. I don't think this has to do with the boards, I feel it has more to do with the riders who are one them, they seem to be just behind the top guys.

I saw some of thier newer SBX boards in South America this year and they also look great.

Personally I would not hesitate to get one. I feel they can compete with a Kessler, Oxess, or SG.

• 1 month later...