Note to New Members ×

Portillo, Chile 2009

Guest shrederjen

Guest shrederjen

Sorry, no pics today.

Will try to posta few tomorrow.

The groom is still on!

We actually lasted little longer, today, didn't make it to the pool until 345 or so . Too busy drinking Chilean wine to download and resize pics.

The five people in the first pic are Kevin, Chris, Maureen, Jim, and Jen.

Will try to do a YouTube vid, but it's hard while eating and drinking and riding so much!!:cool:

Cool, I remember that run in the vid very well, my favorite cruiser in Portillo... broke in my first Cyborg there :1luvu:

I am glad you guys have a blast! Even though I broke my finger in Portillo I remember it as a super nice trip! Loved the wine and their food a lot.

Do they still have that little off site bar where all the employees go after work (that was fun!)? Please do me a favor, check it out

and have a couple of Pisco's for me, will ya!

Cheers!!!

I ALMOST broke my Undertaker on that run.

I also ALMOST broke my fingers on that run too, along with other body parts.

I had a frickin' blast carving in the summer.

Portillo is an absolutely beautiful ski resort that I will be visiting for many years to come.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

I will try and post some of my pics later, having some technical difficulties...

I ALMOST broke my Undertaker on that run.

I also ALMOST broke my fingers on that run too, along with other body parts.

I had a frickin' blast carving in the summer.

Yikes! Sounds like you went down hard. I hope all good (???), including the Undertaker!

Guest shrederjen

I sincerely apologize for not posting pics. It is hard to do after riding and drinking wine, pisco sours, etc.... :)

We said goodbye to Maureen and Ace, this past weekend. Ice and I continued on to Farellones, Chile. So far, we have had two very strong pow days. Yesterday, easily 18 inches of new pow with blue skies. Today, the same 18 inches, however, we are still finding new lines, even thought the visibility and wind were horendous!! Ah, two bottles of wine later and a pisco, it is still snowing. Looks like another pow day tomorrow! oh, btw, when the sun came out, the groomers were actually pretty fun to rip up!

Two more days......

Jen

post-1083-14184228437_thumb.jpg

post-1083-141842284372_thumb.jpg

post-1083-141842284374_thumb.jpg

Guest shrederjen

I can not believe that I am back at work today, after riding such fun powder, just yesterday! We went to La Parva, Chile to experience some very fun inbounds and quasi outbounds riding! One of my favorite runs to date, even though I had to work hard to get back to the lifts!

This picture does not do it justice.

Also, two short pow vids. One of me in La Parva and one of Ice at Valle Nevado. Can't wait for the next trip South!!!

http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google#/watch?v=htS8zHjO7hI&client=mv-google

post-1083-141842284405_thumb.jpg