Doesn't look like any loaded boards.

Or Sector 9

Wheels?

Trucks?

Bearings?

and what about Zen's dropdown board?

whats the purpose of the low center?

Boards

Landyatchz, Kebbek, Rayne maybe a Fullbag, S9Race, Madrid, Comet, Soda Factory or Earthwing (louis pilloni rides a loaded DH board).

low center = stablity, driftablity and ease of footbraking

Wheels = Lime BZ and Otang Inheats are two that I can see right off (they are two of the most popular DH wheels)

Trucks.....for DH guys it's all bout the precisions JimZ, Smokies, Kaha's Maguns Rad's plus a whole host of smaller companies....8mm (or 10mm) axles 200mm wide hangers, possibly sperical bearing in the hanger low and expensive because you can't go fast on cheap trucks unless your name is Andrew Mercado

Bearings= for the most part the opposite of trucks, cheap and constantly replaced, bought in lots of 100 for $50-$60

Tenor! Thanks! Awesome shots, it takes lots of balls to stand where you were on some of those corner entrances and apexes!

Arc- Loaded boards are carvy or pool oriented (like the fish, and it's successor, no clue what it's called) Sector 9 stuff is more casual longboarder's gear, nothing wrong with it, it's still a gateway drug.

Lower center of gravity is more stable, in addition to how the trucks react, you can read the specifics of how all that works on the Randal site if you care enough. Knowing you, you don't! ;):p

Tenor! Thanks! Awesome shots, it takes lots of balls to stand where you were on some of those corner entrances and apexes!

Arc- Loaded boards are carvy or pool oriented (like the fish, and it's successor, no clue what it's called) Sector 9 stuff is more casual longboarder's gear, nothing wrong with it, it's still a gateway drug.

Lower center of gravity is more stable, in addition to how the trucks react, you can read the specifics of how all that works on the Randal site if you care enough. Knowing you, you don't! ;):p

I have a name. :freak3:

And its called the Ceviche (Suh-vish)

everytime i get lower on my longboard, it feels more squirrelly. :confused:

Arc is half the letters of Julian!

You can get low and still not be balanced, I don't recall if I did this during our Mammoth trips, but sometimes I sit down while gliding on cat tracks, and hug my knees. This is the epitome of low center of gravity, but I have almost no control over the angle of my board.

Most likely you don't get low smoothly enough, such as doing it too abruptly, or you're getting way out over the side when you're not turning.

Arc is half the letters of Julian!

You can get low and still not be balanced, I don't recall if I did this during our Mammoth trips, but sometimes I sit down while gliding on cat tracks, and hug my knees. This is the epitome of low center of gravity, but I have almost no control over the angle of my board.

Most likely you don't get low smoothly enough, such as doing it too abruptly, or you're getting way out over the side when you're not turning.

Arc has only one letter of my actual name....

i dont recall that either.

well it doesn't feel like im off the edge of the board. oh well

a video of myself will help.

Arc has only one letter of my actual name....

i dont recall that either.

well it doesn't feel like im off the edge of the board. oh well

a video of myself will help.

Regardless, most of the people on this forum would refer to you as Arclite before your real name, which shows that Arclite would be a generally accepted name to use when referring to you. (Circular politalks rock)

Or, in other words, you knew I was talking to you so who cares? :p