Note to New Members ×

My feet hurt like a *****

Arclite

Relatively ok. It was scheduled for 40min, but ended up taking about 2 and a half hours. The doctor had a really hard time extracting the rod from the middle of my tibia. Apparently bone had grown into all the un-used screw holes at both the top and bottom ends of the rod, thereby making extraction very difficult.

On the drive home after surgery, i started bleeding all over the place, and kept bleeding for about the next 4-5 hours. My brother noticed that a 3cm cut had been left unsutured... So, he had to rig up some other way to stop the bleeding (good thing he's a doctor). Anyway, when i went to my post-op appointment, doc took a look at it and said that the suture came loose because of all the pressure.

Everything is all good now, not as much pain anymore. knee is still swollen and super stiff, and the sutures are getting in the way, i can't bend my knee much or it feels like the sutures are tearing. overall, things are good.

Freezing wheels thread? is that at the fish? haven't been there for a while. I just ride now, i have most of the info i need as far as tweaking my board and general riding. I'll probably go back there when i try to learn how to slide.

That seems not toooo bad. Could be worse right?

Yeah, some guy wanted to know how long he should freeze his wheels.

The answer was 4 hours, and was in the first page....it turned into a joke contest for 9 pages.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic