Note to New Members ×

Yipee got my new slalom deck

Loc

I needed something to help my legs stay nimble throughout the summer and got myself an Axe II complete from www.sk8kings.com. Ricky the owner was nice enough to put my set together after work on a Friday and even meet me in a parking lot to give me pointers. I'm a complete n00b on pavement and he was impressed with my 'turns' :biggthump

3555910038_c22d4a95eb.jpg

I know of Silverfish, but are there other good resources for slalom technique? I'm looking for something like the tech files on BOL here so I don't have to dig through forum threads to find good stuff. Still trying to get the pumping thing down :o

pumping isn't hard but its easier with a target....I'm sure Richy runs fairly regular sessions if you can make it to those it will greatly improve your technique....you should also start buying 10 packs of cones (real ones from sk8kings) so you have your own...I set a lot of 20-30 cone courses in a small part of a parking lot, 50 cones is all mere mortals need...but it will give you a workout like no other

new to slalom section