Note to New Members ×

Rossignol and Raichle Setup for Sale, Brand New!

clairebear

Rossignole 162 VAS microcell core carving board. It was my Dad's, he never used it, so its brand new. It has new Raichle bindings X-bone and also have new Raichle 324 boots, men's size US 10, EU 9. Everything is brand new, boots never worn and the board never ridden. Just want someone to be able to get some use from it, its a great setup. I have more photos I can send as well. Make an offer!

post-8217-141842281604_thumb.jpg

Rossignole 162 VAS microcell core carving board. It was my Dad's, he never used it, so its brand new. It has new Raichle bindings X-bone and also have new Raichle 324 boots, men's size US 10, EU 9. Everything is brand new, boots never worn and the board never ridden. Just want someone to be able to get some use from it, its a great setup. I have more photos I can send as well. Make an offer!

I so want to see a picture of someone riding the board with the bindings set up skwal-style like that.

btw, if you decide to break it up, might be interested in the bindings...

Here are some more pics

Interested in the boots - need to check 'real size'

if you take the liner out of the boots...what is the size of the 'lower shell' - Is it 27-27.5? stamped on the inside of boot - lower side

also the is a sole lenght on the outside of the boot at the heel...for example 303mm...what is this number!?

thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...