Note to New Members ×

How do I make my boots quiet again?

Keenan

I installed BTS a couple of months ago on my Deeluxe LeMans, ever since doing so my boots have become progressively louder. I tried putting Bomber Butter on the springs but it didn't help. I think the plastic of the boot may be rubbing together. I'm used to people looking at me funny, but this is getting ridiculous, does anybody have any suggestions?

I was also wondering if anyone had wrecked on a tile floor yet due to the Fintec heels?

Keenan, "I think the plastic of the boot may be rubbing together."

Without a doubt, and that's where the majority of the stiffness & friction come from. Lube them up and feel the difference. In the past I've used 303 Protectant & Armorall, recently I've been using Silicone spray with seeminly good results. Once a week spray them real good, making sure you get it between the boot and the cuff (where most of the friction is) spray your Intecs (if you have them) along with the bindings, BTS and any moving parts, wipe off excess and your good to go.