Note to New Members ×

Mammoth?

Ray

Ray,

I just got back from the slopes a few minutes ago and my legs are fried! Carving conditions are excellent and crowds are low (especially for a weekend). It is slushy by Canyon and Eagle after 10am, but the snow quality is great near Main. Hope to see you here!

Ray,

I just got back from the slopes a few minutes ago and my legs are fried! Carving conditions are excellent and crowds are low (especially for a weekend). It is slushy by Canyon and Eagle after 10am, but the snow quality is great near Main. Hope to see you here!

Thanks for the update, looking forward seeing you hopefully soon!

• 2 weeks later...

The usual I think: 185cm, 13.2/17m. 6.9 stiffness.

Not sure about the Angrry yet other than its a 160cm, 9.5m. It is a prototype and currently en route. Bruce needs me to do some back-to-back testing against my original Madd 158s. Its a tough job but somebody has to do it ;).

I didn't believe Mammoth could get more than 3". Oh ye of little faith. There was probably ~10" on top of the mountain and my Madd 170 was nose diving haha. It was hero snow on the Broadway elevation but the crowd was HUGE. The runs got chopped up pretty quick and I wasn't doing much carving by afternoon.

I didn't believe Mammoth could get more than 3". Oh ye of little faith. There was probably ~10" on top of the mountain and my Madd 170 was nose diving haha. It was hero snow on the Broadway elevation but the crowd was HUGE. The runs got chopped up pretty quick and I wasn't doing much carving by afternoon.

6 inches according to the website. :biggthump