Note to New Members ×

Lodging for SNES 2010

Loc

So after dropping a bag of money on the Mammoth MVP pass, they sent me an email with a link to 50% off lodging. I'm not sure if this is useful for next year. The only catch is the place has to be booked by the end of this month. I checked out some of the prices and it's still expensive :eek:

http://www.mammothmountain.com/MountainActivities/Passes/MVP10/LodgingDeal

My boss has a condo that's $825 for a weekend and sleeps 7 (?) on beds. But if people don't mind the couch and floors it can fit quite a bit more and bring the cost down ;)

So after dropping a bag of money on the Mammoth MVP pass, they sent me an email with a link to 50% off lodging. I'm not sure if this is useful for next year. The only catch is the place has to be booked by the end of this month. I checked out some of the prices and it's still expensive :eek:

http://www.mammothmountain.com/MountainActivities/Passes/MVP10/LodgingDeal

My boss has a condo that's $825 for a weekend and sleeps 7 (?) on beds. But if people don't mind the couch and floors it can fit quite a bit more and bring the cost down ;)

whenever I go from Reno, we stay at the Mammoth Ski and Racquet Club. Old school 70s condos with some funk to them but walking distance to canyon lodge. If the weather's good, I get up early, drive the car with all the ski stuff down to the parking lot, get a front row spot, then walk back and have breakfast. Get the kids and Mrs. going then walk back up. That way we've got a front row ski/board locker. It's cheap, esp if you book last minute. Last time it was around 200 a night for a 2 bedroom with a loft with four bunks. Would easily sleep 10.