Note to New Members ×

Shred in New England for the Week end 3/14 -3/15

Shred Gruumer

Lets ride!! if its far and and the place is near you... I would apreciate a floor space if I have to travel..

I will be in Devens MA on Route 2.

I have all day Saturday and Sunday 3/14-3/15 I don't go home till 3/19 as work will keep me there..

let me know some options.. like Sunapee,, the Beast!!!!! ect...

RSS:biggthump

Ain't nothing close by to ft devens shred...Sunapee's 50-60 miles, Beast further west. Waiting for a "reliable" conditions report from the River and Loaf-was supposed to go to Mt Abram today(15mins from Sunday River) they didn't open do to the 1"+ of rain last nite-death cookie crunch is the flavor of the day by Pain and Scary

Those are the conditions. Depending on the time the groomers go out depends on the conditions you'll see, earlier=harder later=softer. Next two days call for daytime highs in the 20s & 30s and very cold at night. Sat & Sun should be in the mid 40s. You will be an hour an a half from Sunapee.

Short board for the hard carves in the morning and by 11am you'll want soemthing that can cut through the slop and not get bogged down.

I'll be at Sunapee both days from 8am to 10:30(All I get with toddler at home.)

EZE

BTW Shred; Have have you ridden the Goofy Kemper or is it wall art, still waiting for my part of the deal.

guy if you had any self respect you'd sho up at loon and drink...wtf!?!?!

show up with those things you call coilers and fkn ride guyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

T32 or die mf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrblahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh