Note to New Members ×

WA Carvers Unite!!

northcoast

Guest thomas_m
Originally posted by C5 Golfer

We still need to meet at Echo Falls for a golf round... shot a 76 and 78 there recently. Not sure what the total was for the back nine.:D

Hey guys, let me in on the action if you do this...

I just started playing again this July after an 8 year hiatus. Currently posting a 16 index but it's dropping steadily. Hope to be a 10-12 by next season.

Thomas

Originally posted by thomas_m

Hey guys, let me in on the action if you do this...

I just started playing again this July after an 8 year hiatus. Currently posting a 16 index but it's dropping steadily. Hope to be a 10-12 by next season.

Thomas

Sounds like Art is doing double father duty and can't get out to play for a while.

Thomas- I can meet you at Echo Falls almost any weekend -- I usually play there most weekends. Handicap is about 11

Guest thomas_m
Originally posted by C5 Golfer

Sounds like Art is doing double father duty and can't get out to play for a while.

Thomas- I can meet you at Echo Falls almost any weekend -- I usually play there most weekends. Handicap is about 11

Sounds good! A must do.

Looks like a 12' swell coming in this weekend so I'll be on the coast or preferably the Strait if the wind is decent on Saturday. I'll be playing Gold Mountain on Sunday, that course kicked my butt the last time(my first) I played there.

Pics a friend took on last weeks' swell. He's a terrible photographer but a good surfer so I host his pics and he tells me where to go...

http://www.crowmountain.net/AMC/Fall_2004/index.html

T.

I had to pass up a freebie at Trophy Lake next week. Oh well, the snow will be here soon. Been biding my time on a Tierney board out in the driveway just to get the blood going. My three y/o helps me out and tells me what I'm doing wrong:D See ya, Art. Al, good luck this weekend!

Guest thomas_m
Originally posted by Mike T

Art, bring your Tierney down to MHES this spring - we can make some after-hours turns!

I'll bring my Carveboard. When we were coming down the mountain last May I was wishing I had it...

Angus, my 6yr old son is still reminding me "I beat you when we raced down the Palmer glacier...". LOL

T.

Sounds great! It would be cool to try out ecah others longboards.

Hood/PDX locals... anyone know of a good longboarding hill near Mt Hood?

I usually ride in front of my house, the run is very, very short... interested parties could just come on over if a short run isn't bothersome.