Note to New Members ×

Catek OS1 Step in $95

dhong7

I've got a pair of Catek OS1 step ins for sale (long plate). Good condition. All of the mounting hardware and allen keys included. Mounting bolts are in perfect condition and I have an extra baseplate as well.The baseplates can be mounted 4x4 or 3x3 (burton). I've used these with my fin-tec heels, and they work fine. Just trying to sell some things and buy some other things. Thanks for looking. $95. I will do 2 day fed ex air shipping for $10. I live in Denver. Call with any questions. Thanks, David 303-927-8093

post-7430-141842277196_thumb.jpg

post-7430-141842277199_thumb.jpg

Hey. I can ship to canada no problem. As far as the kingpin size, I'm not sure. I bought them from a guy on bomber, so I'm not sure. Let me know if you are still interested. I could take a more detailed photo or measure the kingping if that helps. One other guy from cali wanted them but then got the smackdown from his wife who said no, so there are yours if you want them. Just let me know. Thanks, David

Kingpin size: I'm 'pretty sure' this is the same pair I looked into, but passed on because they were 12mm. I have 2 other sets that are 10mm and wanted all sets to be interchangeable, that is the only reason I did not purchase them.

Measuring the diameter of the Bolt at the threads, will tell you the size (10mm or 12mm).

Another way to tell is, If the Button Head Bolt (big bolt that goes into the Kingpin) takes a 6mm allen wrench it is a 10mm bolt. If it takes a 8mm allen wrench, it is a 12mm bolt.

Like Chris said, by looking at the pictures they appear to be 12mm. The counterbore for the kingpin bolt is a lot larger in diameter (which it would have to be for the larger 12mm bolt) than that on my plates that are 10mm, it's apparent by the amount of material around the OD of the counterbore.

Just trying to help, measuring is always the best.

SOrry it took so long. I got caught up doing some things. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it is the 12mm kingpin. I couldnt find a measuring tape but the bolt takes an 8mm allen key. So according to the guy who posted, it is the larger kingpin. Sorry man. I am assuming you dont want them corrrect? Just let me know either way. Thanks, David