Note to New Members ×

is this a joke?

Call me jack

i just you tube snowboard carving and this is what came up....

is it just me or are they kinda take bad techneque a little too far?

i think it might be a joke...

*didn't watch the whole vid before posting... it's just kinda confussing... the one guy is in hard boots?!?!?!

edit: after watching it some more, i see that there are some legit carves... but still???

i just you tube snowboard carving and this is what came up....

is it just me or are they kinda take bad techneque a little too far?

i think i might be a joke...

*didn't watch the whole vid before posting... it's just kinda confussing... the one guy is in hard boots?!?!?!

edit: after watching it some more, i see that there are some legit carves... but still???

jack, you may be a joke, but you're not very funny. What do you have against 3 guys on vacation having fun trying to carve and making a video about it? They look like they were having a blast! :biggthump And if you could read you would know they made it in memory of their buddy Bryan, who is apparently now in the Arc Angel school of carving.... :ices_ange

Geeeez - lighten up! :smashfrea

Here is the video info:

Carving in Telluride, Colorado with some friends from N.C. Grey and Brian Fulton. We'll miss you Brian!!!

They could use some work, but not everyone is obsessed with technique. It's cool that they were having fun. The probably don't get in a lot of days on snow down there in NC. They are forgiven. lol