Note to New Members ×

Bellearye on March 13th

cafercr35

I was planning on going to Blue Mountain next Friday 3/13 but I would much rather ride at Belleayre. I'm in provided you are definately going or the weather doesn't get horribly warm with rain until then. By the way my student Zack says his father knows you and was over your house a week or so ago. That kid is a pisser to have in class. He's pretty funny and smart.

I was planning on going to Blue Mountain next Friday 3/13 but I would much rather ride at Belleayre. I'm in provided you are definately going or the weather doesn't get horribly warm with rain until then. By the way my student Zack says his father knows you and was over your house a week or so ago. That kid is a pisser to have in class. He's pretty funny and smart.

Yeah I feel the same about the weather...I'm 95% in...only think that would pull me out is the weather.

Yes they were over my house and I concur: he is one smart pisser...

So what do you think about tomorrow for riding Belleayre? It has been pretty warm lately with a little rain here in Vernon. I think Belleayre still has most of it's trails open but if you read the conditions report it says that it's frozen granular with icy patches. The weather today (Thursdady) in belleayre is suppose to be sunny with a high of around 30 degrees. Let me know what you think.