Note to New Members ×

SG snowboards 09/10 pics

Hans

I must admit that after stated polishing titanal boards few years ago, i have realized that top surface is most stupid part of board, what ever it looks, it oes not make board to fly.

Even i've stated earlier that polishing it will help riding due then you can see your own mistakes :rolleyes: but nowadays i dont care if surface is baby poo or mirror surface, now i see that how board behaves is real thing . :D

That is why i go now with NSR with standard black top sheet :1luvu::1luvu:

EDIT: I remove this comment if i'm attacked again by emails by German board manufacture

Of course it is all about performance. Otherwise I wouldn´t look into SG raceboards :D. But it is no disadvantage, if the board doesn´t look like coming from the latest discount shop ...

Aggressive Germans :ices_ange ...

By the way, the insert pattern on the new SGs is made for the Vist plate, right? No more Hangls?

But from filming point i really love folks like you who ride with clear colors,

it is pain to film or edit tape when most of guys are either on full black uniform or on fast lane with red jackets and black trousers.

On Zinal there was too many persons on full back and on Oppdal i had problem with too many red/black combo, me included :)

@mc-alex - this point goes to you ;) Of course I haven´t seen the boards for real - only the pictures ... I just meant the mainly black topsheet ... Do you own one of these? Because production hasn´t started yet. Only samples are out ...

No, I havn't got my new board yet but I have proof files.

The reason I ask is because I´m debating between the Full Race T and the Pro Team Edition.

According to Sigi the Pro Team has just a different graphics. So 100€ for a different topsheet is quite a lot ...

Which length did you decide on?

I will go for a 163 and a 185.

You mean the difference between "Full Race" and "Full Race Pro Team"? The difference is on the graphic.

But, when you will buy 2 different lengths, I prefer a "Race" (162) and one "Full Race" (185), the "Race" with the longer nose is much more easier to handle without different snow conditions, "Full Race" is a really hardcore racing maschine.

Maybe you will write me a U2U and we can talk in german.

You mean the difference between "Full Race" and "Full Race Pro Team"? The difference is on the graphic.

But, when you will buy 2 different lengths, I prefer a "Race" (162) and one "Full Race" (185), the "Race" with the longer nose is much more easier to handle without different snow conditions, "Full Race" is a really hardcore racing maschine.

Maybe you will write me a U2U and we can talk in german.

U2U? How does it work?

Private Messaging is somehow disabled ...

I must admit that after stated polishing titanal boards few years ago, i have realized that top surface is most stupid part of board, what ever it looks, it oes not make board to fly.

Even i've stated earlier that polishing it will help riding due then you can see your own mistakes :rolleyes: but nowadays i dont care if surface is baby poo or mirror surface, now i see that how board behaves is real thing . :D

That is why i go now with NSR with standard black top sheet :1luvu::1luvu:

EDIT: I remove this comment if i'm attacked again by emails by German board manufacture

German aggressive snowboard manufacturers!?

I know a few of them who do you mean!?

You can ride what you want even polished mat black or something else who cares!

An agressive person in not the person who says that, what others say hidden behind someones back because they fear the consequences!

That´s a person that has to tell something!

I know you are a very good friend who supports a Swiss snowboard brand, ( sorry the don´t manufacture anything!?)

So I ´m not sure if they are less agressive to sell their stuff and not tell the true story they only make make their lonsome events.

I know the greatest fear they have to take part on an event with other brands! But they have so many excuses everybody can understand!:lurk:

Who cares!

One German manufacturer made a very nice new board which works really great (customers told that!) an was shown to the public at Joergs WCS Session in Davos!

Not really mat black but who cares!

post-995-141842278443_thumb.jpg