Note to New Members ×

One piece hunting

BobD

I've got a one piece NorthFace powder suit, solid black, that I've had forever. I'll never be able to wear it again after seeing this thread! (and it's perfect for those epic days - warm, no air leaks anywhere and no snow up the back)

A solid black bag would make you look like a ninja.

I saw a sweet pale yellow one today, that had me wising for a camera. You know the kind with big contrasting black zippers on the chest and thighs. Not technical looking, but like one of those designers gone awry.

The vision is stuck on my brain.

• 1 year later...

Another reason to loose 50lbs!!!

Not as flashy as some of "Ace's" wardrobe, but check out the description!!!

Wow--mid to late 80's one-piece suit. I remember Copley and other Burton guys at Stratton Mt. sportin' these (this was mandatory with hard boots or the occasional 3rd strap). All you needed was a set of boxers- zip up and you were good to go. Size LG- in super shape, no rips or tears. Be prepared for the "Washed-Up Cup" or a vintage race in your area. Key words Peter Bauer/ Jean Nerve/ Euro carve/ carve de carve no slide

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=200533535911&si=%252FwRGCo6sXFPOFoHJ2S47QkkQxNo%253D&viewitem=

post-198-14184232423_thumb.jpg