Note to New Members ×

Well I know someone would love to have this..the Naked Monster!!

Shred Gruumer

How bout a Naked Monster ala X5 !!! used one day in Montana.. and one day this past saturday at Berkshire East as 3 people rode it for about 3 runs each...

Cost is $675 includes shipping to lower 48 only unless someone from Canada or Finland really wants it and will pay for the shipping... I can get it reasonable if I ship through work..

This board is a light as the new Coiler metal All mountain 177.. I think thats what makes if fun as well..

Several reviews of the Board... check out the "the Rally at Thunder dome daily Rub in" Naked monster. 188cm length, 23cm wide.. sidecut is 15m/16m Made for 200 lbs but its Full on Titanal metal... a few light weights rode it as well and were just fine.. agian see the "Shred quiver Review" thread...

Let me clarify a bit.. the first person to match the $675 price is first in line.. kinda like a reserve I will let that person know he has it, then if someone really wants it more and has a higher offer by: Sale is ending today Tuesday..crap sorry.. 8:00pm

Anyone who has ridden metal knows its worth it so don't start...haha...

If it don't sell well... then I just might stay with me... I don't sell much and Ask Dr D about the X3... Im being fair with the price, he will tell you that if your email him.

No ebay.. hate that..

Have fun.. its worth more and you know it !!:1luvu:

RSS

If the first in line doesn't get out done.. I change the end date, Because Im sure the first person would really want it and wants to ride it, and plus I need to get it out as I will be going out of town Saturday early flight... its a timing thing.. and don't want the person waiting for it... it will be shipped USPS priority or Fed Ex 3 day..

So get off the couch and go for it...

the board is great... just not built for me.. so other people could ride it...

I have a very messed up stance that I like so I really need it personalized.. for my riding...

I sure the buyer will post his review after riding it this weekend... good or bad... but Im betting on good since just more than me gave it a whirl and loved what it could do and how it rode...

RSS