Note to New Members ×

WP March 7-14

bjvircks

Looking to find someone to show me the slopes! Thor?
Count on it Brad! Look forward to finally meeting you and making some turns. How's your son doing?

Give me a call to make some plans

nine seven oh three nine oh seven six oh five

Also... March 8th is the Loveland Carve Session. It's a 45 minute drive from WP. There will be 30+ alpine riders on the hill, BBQ, demos... lots of fun. Lift ticket is $30. Let me know if you want a ride... the group coming from WP may need to take two cars.

I'll make every effort to come along, Thor & Ink ! It turns out only 3 are coming on our trip and neither of the other 2 are boarders.

We don't plan to rent a car and so I guess I'm at the mercy of you locals for a lift to LCS. You bring wheels, I bring gas $$... OK? I'll try to give Thor a call before we leave town.

Now LCS can claim IOWA representation!

Thor... Joe is doing really well. He is into his 2nd full session of engineering classes (3.75 gpa last session) and has landed a position as a research assistant for a Prof. He was my Best Man Feb 7th and was looking and moving really good.

I'll make every effort to come along, Thor & Ink ! It turns out only 3 are coming on our trip and neither of the other 2 are boarders.

We don't plan to rent a car and so I guess I'm at the mercy of you locals for a lift to LCS. You bring wheels, I bring gas $$... OK? I'll try to give Thor a call before we leave town.

Now LCS can claim IOWA representation!

Thor... Joe is doing really well. He is into his 2nd full session of engineering classes (3.75 gpa last session) and has landed a position as a research assistant for a Prof. He was my Best Man Feb 7th and was looking and moving really good.

Call me B... you have a ride. Will your frieds need a ride or are they staying at WP?

Great update on Joe! Amazing recovery... should be listed as comeback of the year! :biggthump

For those that don't remember... here is the link

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17646

How is the best way to get inexpensive lift tickets to Winter Park? We have been looking at the resort web pages and see the online purchase choices but wonder if there is a better deal to be had else where.

5 days of early spring is $405 + $5 fee which amounts to $82 per day.

How is the best way to get inexpensive lift tickets to Winter Park? We have been looking at the resort web pages and see the online purchase choices but wonder if there is a better deal to be had else where.

5 days of early spring is $405 + $5 fee which amounts to $82 per day.

Check Craigslist Denver... look for 4packs

should work out to around $40/day and you can sell what you don't use

HEY!... call me Brad... got some questions

nine seven oh three nine oh seven six oh five

Thanks, Thor... I GOT TICKETS! (I think) I got one 4 pac and one more potential... But I need to have an address for them to be sent over-night to. Could I use you?

I've been trying to call. What you doin'?

three one nine two four seven oh one six oh