Note to New Members ×

Unusual Schuttby sighting...

JGU

It was fun riding last night.. great to see some carvers out there .. Both you guys it was fun to ride with..

nice and soft when I got there.. and got to hit the first groom on the last run to left..something "Corridor?? dunno.. but it was fun.. soon after that a freak snow almost blizzard comes in and mixes with the warm snow.. to its like putting on the brakes.. but soon after the temp dropped it got firm and fast... and with poor visibility and dark shadows and bad goggles , well it just made it that mush more fun..

All I can say is its nice to be on a board you can trust no matter what... My Kemper Apex Asym!!! rocks..

Just kidding...you know what I was on....:rolleyes:

Good stuff.. so the snow should be excellent this weekend.. The monster may get a turn or two... but for sure hmmm all these choices... maybe I need to unload a few!!! NOT!!!:ices_ange

Right Said Shred...see ya shortly..

Yes! it did get sticky! I left early too.

Shred, that run on the left is connifer, nice blue run, one of my favorite trails there. Unfortunately I didn't run into you last night, I did find snowrider, and I assume that must have been JGU with him.

Thanks again for the help snowrider!