Note to New Members ×

Keystone 'til 14 March

wjholm

wjholm,

You posted in the right place. There will be a few riders whom will most likely join up with you and give you some guidance around the mountains. Check out some of the other posts in CO for more info

If we can get you to slum for a day at a ski area, not resort, we would love for you to attend the Loveland Carve Session March 8th. More info can be attained in http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23766

Big Mario will be bringing some of his famous BBQ, Bola and others will be bringing boards. Go to the thread and let us know if you can join so we can get a head count.

Welcome to CO,

Ink

Bill,

Not sure which mountain(s) you'll be riding at while you're here, but I'm a Basin/Breck local. The pass includes Keystone too, but I'm not huge fan. I'll be riding on some Mondays/Fridays (gotta love getting hours cut at work) and the weekends for the next few weeks, so I'll try to post where I'll be, and we can meet up if you were planning on doing a little local mountain tour. I was a previous flat lander, so I don't mind showing you around! And you should definitely join us for LCS....riders of all levels and locations will be in attendance! :biggthump

Angie

Guest shrederjen

I will be up in Summit County riding March 1 -13, myself.

My two commitments are Copper on the 1st (races) and

Loveland on the 8th for LCI Session.....

Other than that, I will be at A-Basin for the most part, with a day or two at Loveland, Winterpark, Keystone, and hopefully, Beaver Creek.

Eight One Seven 300-5386 (cell).

Jen

ps...my goal is 12 days in a row. :)

Is that a Zlin in your pic??

I second the visiting of Beaver Creek and Vail. The family would really enjoy BC and no one goes there, especially on weekends. I recommend Breck on a weekday to avoid 2 hour lift lines and trails packed with jib monkey dude bras. Also a good place for the family, some great mellow cruising terrain in a few areas. I can sneak out of work for a couple hours for a few runs too (:eplus2:)...so if you decide on a day, let me know!

You should plan on going to Vail and Beaver creek while you are here since you have the epic pass. Both are Way better than keystone and breckenridge.

Yeah, I met friends at BC the other day and will meet others in Vail next weekend. Stayin in Keystone was cheaper and I have to say I like it! But then, coming from the midwest (I still can't breath here) I just happy to be in the mountains.