Note to New Members ×

Old Skool Clearance! UPS/Knifer/Alp/Reactor/Rossi

Gradyh

Cleaning out the basement. All items are best offer. E mail = gradyhuber at yahoo dot com

Everything is in working condition. Boards have no major dings or base repair and plenty of edge left. Boots have no cracks, just the usual scratches that come with the sport. Both boards haven't seen snow in 10 years. Reactors, 5 years. Rossi's, 3 years. UPS, 342 BC.

161 Wild Duck TD Knifer w/ WD bindings and snow stix (like I said, old skooool) - Also have 1 extra WD binding for spare parts

3273024699_b864bf8cbf.jpg

3273845000_1a7116d9bd.jpg?v=0

163 Burton Alp w bindings

3273026877_be21690c8e.jpg?v=0

3273847034_d8e56e6eec.jpg?v=0

Burton Reactors -size mondo 28

3273848120_81f72da1dd.jpg?v=0

UPS/Alpina boot -size US 12 (compliments Burton Safari boards well)

3273030237_cce8ec0d67.jpg?v=0

Rossi SIS step-in highback binding and soft boot set up -size US 11

3273031421_53bb6e1e74.jpg?v=0

please respond....I'm dying to get out there while there is still snow left this season, I have my board all setup staring at me everyday, I just need boots.

I'm interested in the burton reactors

bz9078 @ ATT dot com

thanks

All e mails have been replied to

Thanks for your care in packaging!! Well done my friend!! Seldom do folks go the extra measure to insure damage free arrival!

Fast shipping and exactly as described, buy with confidence from the BOL seller.

Those are some way funky bindings too!! Love them!!

Thanks, it is a great addition to the Oldsnowboards collection.

Note the Snow Stix are "Early" versions which I really enjoy seeing Mike Tinkler's work back then.

(Mike and I just had a conversation about "Customs" and how the ultimate is to be able to "Tuck"

the Snow Stix in close to the bindings, the trade off is resale and adjustability) They heel on this one

is an extreme example of "Tucked In" :)

post-198-141842276243_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842276244_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842276246_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your care in packaging!! Well done my friend!! Seldom do folks go the extra measure to insure damage free arrival!

Fast shipping and exactly as described, buy with confidence from the BOL seller.

Those are some way funky bindings too!! Love them!!

Thanks, it is a great addition to the Oldsnowboards collection.

Note the Snow Stix are "Early" versions which I really enjoy seeing Mike Tinkler's work back then.

(Mike and I just had a conversation about "Customs" and how the ultimate is to be able to "Tuck"

the Snow Stix in close to the bindings, the trade off is resale and adjustability) They heel on this one

is an extreme example of "Tucked In" :)

^^Yep. I got the Snow Stix from Mike years ago when I worked in the water ski industry. He was working with HO Water Skis at putting them on their high end skis so I used my HO connection to score some and he told me over the phone to get them as close to the bindings as possible. Ironically I also bought the Knifer through the water ski industry too, as my Obrien water ski rep at the time was also the WD rep.;)

Grady, Thanks for the history behind the board!! Yes, H0 built some champion water skis using Mike's designs. This is an example of some of the little known history of Mike's work.

I am surprised you got a set of carbon rods. I though most back then were the white fiberglass rods.

I will enjoy showing this set up to Mike. Could'nt ask for better graphics to match up with the sticks!!

Have you hooked up with the boys over at Mt Rose? Some pretty darn good EC'ers there. Rob and James to name a couple.

Take care and thanks again.

Bryan

Have you hooked up with the boys over at Mt Rose? Some pretty darn good EC'ers there. Rob and James to name a couple.

Bad ankle break has kept me off the snow for 3 seasons now. Hopefully this 3rd surgery coming up will allow me to get back on my Swoard!