Note to New Members ×

Burton Race Plates $110

dhong7

Great Condition. Used about 20 times. I guess these are not race plates. I've been told a few different things, so as to not misrepresent, I will call them Burton Plate bindings. They have the spring loaded heel bails which make getting in really nice. I will throw in 2-day fed ex air shipping to the lower 48 for $10. I only have the 3D (3x3) mounting discs, so only for Burton decks. Price is also now reduced. They are metal plates and the bails are beefy (as far as burtons go) I also have a pair on Ebay. Thanks for looking. Email or call. David 303-927-8093

SOLD. I'm going to post another pair. Thanks.

post-7430-141842274223_thumb.jpg

Its been a while. They look like Race Plates to me. They are beefier bails then some other lower end Burtons I've seen. There is no model name on the binding, but they are in great shape. Whoever buys them, and they don't like em, send em back and I'll refund your $. Picture tells the story.

You're both right, they are rental race plates. The carrier binding has a plastic toe block and a little tab you flip up to adjust them. Race plates have aluminum toe blocks, and use vertical toeblock screws for adjustment

These bindings have aluminum toe blocks, so they are definitely not carriers. I've used these before and they are decent reliable bindings. They also give you x-tra lift beyond what you'd get with normal race plates.

Good luck with your sale.

later,

Dave R.

Petrol - I didn't see those. I saw some regular race plates, some Automats and some performance plates recently. Maybe you have a better search set up than I do. David does appear to have another set of these up on ebay right now, but I figure the "reduced" $75 BOL price for these was pretty fair.

....Wolf