Note to New Members ×

SBX Nor-am

Guest Boardbum

Guest Boardbum

Can someone in Ontario give me A idea how long the course will be at Alpine. I guess what Im asking can they get 45 to 50 seconds out of a hill out there. Its been awhile sense I've been in Ontario

They have raced the Provincials at Alpine Ski Club for the past couple years. The course is pretty flat up top with one steep section going into the finish. I believe the track runs 50 sec to a minute long. The track will likely run like this. Out of the start into a wutang, into two long 35 to 45 foot jumps. All in a straight line and about 400 feet in length, make sure you bring you additives. From there into a slight left hand burm into a roller section. The section again is pretty flat and about 300 feet long with a couple slight turns but no banks. In previous years there have been around 20 rollers on the whole track. After the rollers you get into the s turns a right left maybe right hand banks. A hard left into a water fall jump onto the steep section. Steep is only like 50 feet in length with a hard left bank at the bottom. Followed by a right hand bank into a couple more jumps. Either straight airs or one hip into a straight air. That is what the provincial course was like last year. They may change it up a little but not sure what else they can really do. All I can say is you better hit the wax right. The weather in March in Ontario is usually around 0 Celsius and sunny. The sun will hit the course almost all day.

• 4 weeks later...