Note to New Members ×

Deelux/Raichle fit question

Guest gsmolik

Guest gsmolik

:confused: I'm going to ask for a pair of Deelux Lemans as

a x-mas present from my wife. Question on fitting; I wear size

11 shoe and measured my foot at 28.5 mondo.I was going to ask for a size 29. Any imput from Raichle owners?? Right or wrong

choice.

I'd size down a bit, depending on your foot shape. I measure out at about 29.0 - 29.5 depending on which foot I measure. I am in a pair of 28.0 225s with standard liners and am very pleased.

You really can't go wrong by ordering both sizes from Fin and then returning those which do not fit. Just get the shells pretty close and let your bootfitter and the thermoflex liners do the rest!

I measure a 29.3, and I tried downsizing in some Deeluxe Indy 29’s, and I couldn’t get them to work with either the standard or ThermoFlex liners (my feet are pretty <b>w i d e</b>)

I did just receive some LeMans in a 29.5, and they seem to fit perfectly. While I haven’t actually ridden in them yet, they are snug in all the right places, and even seem to fit a little wider than the Indy’s as well. Hopefully my feet wont be sleeping as much this season ... :)

(*BTW, the LeMans are really great boots…)

I would go with Mark’s recommendation, and buy both pairs to be sure .. or you ‘could’ get the 28.5 from another source. (*sorry*)

~ Mike

I measure as a 10 1/2 shoe (28) and have used Raichle's for eight years in a 28.5. I got the Lemans for this season in a 27.5 and it is a much better fit then I ever had with the 28.5. I was loosing a lot of performace with the comfortable sloppy fit. My suggestion is to get the 28. (unless you have some odd shapped feet) As far as Width all the Lemans boots are the exact same width regardless of size. The 28 and the 28.5 are the same shell with a different liner.

The width of the boots isn't important because you can do this boots very well with a bootfitter. I had my Raichle AF700 with a bootfitter because my feet were too broad. They heated the outer plastic shell from the inside several times. They fit perfectly now without an expensive Thermoliner. So my advice is to buy your boots a little too small. The length of the boots must be okay. So when you stand right up, your toes (with snowboardstockings) must touch the front of the bootliner (bootliner in hardboot of course). When you bend forward into your boots some space must be there with your toes then.

A good measurementscale-list you can find at www.blue-tomato.at for Deeluxeboots.

Greets, Hans.

Your foot is the identical size to mine (28.5) 11/11.5 street shoe

I bought deeluxe suzukas last season in 28mondo with the thermo fit liners.

The fitters at fanatyko blew the shell out just a touch on out side edge of foot just back of little toe and just a touch on out side edge of big toe on both boots.

After that we molded the liners.

I have perfect fit now that the boots/liners are broken in

I asked about sqeezing my foot into a 27 shell, they said it could be done but they didnt dislike me that much,(it would have been tiiiiiiight)

in summary go for the 28 shell if your foot measures 28.5, the boot shell may require a bit of pushing out laterally by a good fitter but it will be worth it in the long run,