Note to New Members ×

Snow Summit, Friday, 1-23-09

gdboytyler

Aaron sent me a text stating that it's raining in BBL. Possible rain on Friday also.

So I'm canceling the Friday trip.

I got your message and probably a good call. It's probably better that I go to work anyway :mad:. I will call you Saturday about the Sunday Summit carve fest.

I need to get a set of gear down here so I can join you guys impromptu for trips like the one this Sunday. All of my stuff (and snow clothes) are up in mammoth!

I could you always loan you board and bindings. All you need are some boots. You can ride in jeans and a t-shirt:biggthump

I could you always loan you board and bindings. All you need are some boots. You can ride in jeans and a t-shirt:biggthump

Boots are the hardest part though! I spent so much effort getting my Suzukas to fit just right, it would be hard to get another pair. Perhaps I could bring my softies down, but then I wouldn't fit in with you guys. :o

Hey, are you still selling your Tanker 172?

Neil, looks like Mammoth is getting more---13 in the last 24.

Yeah I saw! This was quite needed. It was getting a bit thin in a few places at June. This is thick heavy base snow too, and a whole bunch more is on its way in the next few days. A couple more feet are easily expected :1luvu:

Hey, are you still selling your Tanker 172?

Yes, I'm still selling the Tanker 172. I've been too lazy to post it in the classifieds. Price is $340 (same price that I bought it for). I've only ridden it a few times. For powder, I prefer the Osin and the Dupraz.

You are welcome to try it out:biggthump

P.S. I got motivated to put it in the classifieds. I put up some photos.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=230602#post230602

Perhaps I could bring my softies down, but then I wouldn't fit in with you guys. :o

Neil, don't worry about not fitting in with us, we are pretty accepting of other forms of sliding down the hill. Heck, I might be on skis on Sunday, who knows. I know Alber(Bullwings) will probably be on his 192 Tanker if he shows, He rides that with Catek FRs.

Come on up and enjoy the get together.