Note to New Members ×

from Utah to Cataloochee!

AndyYT316

I know it's been a while since I've posted on here. But I was recently activated from the Navy Reserve to go to Georgia (the state) for a year. I'm working at Ft Gordon doing stuff, and won't be going anywhere else for the military. But since I'm here, I'll be going to Cataloochee to get some riding in on the weekends. It's a 4 hour drive, but I need it for my sanity. So I'll be there this coming weekend until Monday!! I'll be there on other weekends too as long as I can get away from work :) I'm going to try to make it back to Utah for a few races on some weekends too.

If anyone else rides at Cataloochee, hit me up and we can go ride!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ride at The Mighty Wolf Laurel free so that's where i hang out. It's pretty much like all the others with an extra heavy dose of Hillbilly. I'm a carver but mostly ski here. I can normally swing some sort of deal if make you it out this way. Probably not really worth the extra drive from cataloochie, aka, Like we have the sickest terrain but they get like all the pow like ya know broh. Nathan 208-270-2160