Note to New Members ×

Virus Snowboards - Are they still in business?

Laid Out

Is Virus snowboards still in business?

When I bought two boards from Frank last year he said he would send 2 Chrome Virus labels to put on the soon to be polished Scalpals:1luvu::1luvu:. I e-mailed twice, faxed 3 times and left voice messages 3 times as well with my contact information and to date I have not received any reply in any form. :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire What the heck is going on here?

Easy killer, questioning if Virus is still in business because they have not return your email on some stickers. Come on I'm sure Frank and team are busy has hell making boards and worrying about getting some stickers out is low on their priority list.

I just got my Virus from Frank last week

Get in touch with Bola at www.allboardssports.com or even Bomber since both carry Virus boards, they might have stickers for you.

I sent an email to Frank 2 days ago and he responded within hours. Take a look at their site. It is new. I would say definitely still in business. Maybe their customer service needs some tweaking. I think most companies in business today are so lean it is hard to keep up with the big stuff, let alone the small stuff. Not making excuses, just sayin'.

D.:biggthump

I vinyl coated my donek, and was supposed to get some stickers to show the "donek" on the topsheet from sean, but that hasn't happened. I'm just enjoying riding the board, don't care much about the lack of brand representation.

Point is, little stuff like this falls through the cracks pretty easily.

Is Virus snowboards still in business?

When I bought two boards from Frank last year he said he would send 2 Chrome Virus labels to put on the soon to be polished Scalpals:1luvu::1luvu:. I e-mailed twice, faxed 3 times and left voice messages 3 times as well with my contact information and to date I have not received any reply in any form. :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire What the heck is going on here?

We moved the office, I remember that you needed chrome decals, we got them few weeks ago, but I think your adress get lost! Are you in Aspen!? Then I will bring a few to you!

Sorry for that!:smashfrea

I´ll spend a round of beers!

Thanks Cyrus the virus, I look forward to seeing you in Aspen this year with those Chrome Logos.

I love the Scalpal! :biggthump It is a fantastic board for deep laid out carves. We only got out last year about 60 times and on most days I had to answer the question, "What kind of board is that?" :confused::confused: So you see why it would have been great to have those logos not only for me but also for Virus. Keep making those killer boards!

For the members that felt that I was harsh in asking about the existance of Virus all I can say is do the math. It adds up to 8 different attempts to contact them throughout the off season and shoulder season and with no response. Hopefully this will all be cleared up in Aspen at the SES09.