Note to New Members ×

Burton Alp 56(ladies)& T.D.1 step-ins w/heels

BBQ Chef

Holy Cow, talk about guys coming out of the woodwork? I haven't seen this guys name on here for a long time!! BBQ chef you used to be a frequent poster, what happened?

Hopefully I am not confusing you with someone else, I will feel pretty stuped if I am!!

Haven't been on the board since the 2004? 2005? eces @ Sugarloaf. I messed my right shoulder up pretty bad and kind of lost the desire to ride. Besides, when you can only get 6-10 days a year you kind of lose the groove. Before I moved from Lake Placid to open my restaurant, I was able to get between 100-110 days a year in at Whiteface. I actually haven't been on the snow since that day at Sugarloaf. Funny thing is, I still have all my gear, T.D.1s, my two Aggressions, one Donek, and even my first board, a '97 Rossignol throttle!

Geoff, good to see you're still alive and well. If you're feeling the need to get out to ride again, we're getting a small group together to ride on the weekend of March 28, 29 and 30th. We'll be in the Laurentiens, just north of Montreal. Here's a LINK to some details.

Sorry to threadjack but... oldvolvosrule started it!

hey, still interested in the td1's if they are large enough to fit a size 26 boot(deeluxe). let me know if they are. thanks!

Kevin

The bindings are set up for a size 24 boot right now. that means that they can be set up to fit a larger boot. I still would like to try and sell this as a set.