Note to New Members ×

Quebec Demo Days

yyzcanuck

My appologies for not posting this in French... it is my handicap!

We spoke with Michel at Sharks and here is a list of equipment that will be at the demo day Sunday, January 11th at Mont Blanc from 09:00-16:00.

Boards

F2 WC metal 163,169

F2 Silberpfeil 156,163,168

F2 Speedster GTS 153, 158(2), 163(2)

F2 Speedster RS 167

Prior Metal 163,173,177

Prior WCR 169,173,183

Prior 4x4 155,159,164,169,174,179

Volkl 153,158,163,168,178

Nidecker 156,158,65,177

Binding

F2 Race Titanium

Boots

DeeLuxe Track 225 & Track 325

In addition to the Demo Day at Mont Blanc, there are others scheduled:

Saturday, January 17th at Mont Ste-Anne

Sunday, February 2nd at Mont Orford

Also to be decided... Bromont & Mont St-Bruno

If you'd like more information, please feel free to telephone them: (450) 663-5543

or... visit their website HERE

Any chance this demo tent could make an appearance at the SQS weekend at the end of March? Any of the venues on any of the days would be great! I don't get out that far that much......but am guessing that getting 30-50 carvers on any given day at any resort in Eastern Canada has got to be a rare sight and could not be bad for business...

Has anyone attended one of these demo days before or are planning too; any idea of how many carvers?

I noticed that this board usually posts in French; my apologies as well, I am not trying to offend.... HS French was too long ago and Google translator is not reliable enough. I would be grateful if someone accurately translates this for me..I'd never heard of Sharks and they are the closest store to me by driving distance:confused:

Merci,

//Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be very interested going to a demo in Bromont! I am seriously interested in the Ultralight. But I often buy boards on reviews and what I can gather from riders and shops. Would be great if I can (for once) demo a board before buying it! Figure which size is better, waist width, etc. That would be awsome.

I ride at Bromont every w/e 8:00 AM if anyone goes there!

Hey crote. I will surely look for that; if I can keep up that is! I recall seeing a couple on the trails. Super fast! I ride a Burton T6 (for now, until "maybe" demo day). Usually in the line-up just at 8:00 AM to catch all the groomed trails early. :AR15firinWith my ski buddy or solo. Hope to see you there.

Cheers...