Note to New Members ×

Buffalo/ny People...

underdog

i know its cheesy but my original group is back together on monday evenings at kissing bridge. (we r pseudo chaparones- get the pass do nothing unless there is a fight) prob 4-7 hardbooters on any givin week starting monday 12th of jan. to make it easier if u buy upstate farms "intense" choc milk (it's pretty chocolatey if i do say so" and bring the cap u get 2 4 1 8 hour tix any day or night xcept holidays. FYI.... deals r also availible at 9 other ny resorts.. deals go from 10$ off at gore to 2 4 1 at peeknpeek and holiday(mon,tues,wed nights only like the old mcdonalds deal) anyhoo its a good time look for the madds and coilers and F2s. we stick out like sore thumbs there. usually just bomb coal chute, holly and if open slalom run (north- gotta like get in yer car and drive there-easier than postholing) my name's chris and i suck at checking email but if you want to hook up smoe other time email cmrdingle@yahoo.com. just put SNOWBOARDING! in the title and give me a day or 3 notice. good riding all--chris